Alright, people! Calm down and take your seats because all the hype around this exclusive and mysterious Xbox/Windows 10 event was for nothing. According to Phil Spencer, there are no huge announcements from the event. If there were any big announcements then they would do it with the fans. So all the hype for the past few days, all the excitement was for nothing. Well played, Microsoft.
One excited fan asked Phil Spencer about when the embargo would lift from the event news to which Spencer replied the following.
@Joseph0714 I worry people think we had huge announces. If we did we’d do it with fans. This was mostly about press playing Spring games
— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) February 29, 2016
Of course, people would think you had “huge” announcements when you hide it from everyone but looks like the event’s main purpose was to invite the press and have them play some of the amazing games that are launching in Spring 2016 which includes the highly anticipated Quantum Break as well.
Let’s wait and see what other not-so-huge announcements were made at the event when the embargo lifts.
- Need for Speed and Unravel Available for Free in EA Access Vault - July 12, 2016
- Resident Evil 4 Coming to Xbox One This August - July 7, 2016
- Red Dead Redemption Finally Coming to Xbox One This Friday - July 5, 2016
- Xbox Live Avatars Getting Wheelchairs for Gamers with Disabilities - July 5, 2016
- How to Change Xbox One Background Easily - July 2, 2016