Get ready to play some of the hottest Electronic Arts games on your Xbox One because EA Access is free for the whole week. From 19th January to 24th January, you can play all the games available in the vault for free.
EA Access Vault
There are some of the best games available in the vault which include but not limited to Battlefield 4, Dragon Age: Inquisition, Need for Speed: Rivals, Fifa 15, and many more. You can also play the first Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare for free.
This free access to the service is in time with the Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 release. EA wants to offer the free play dates so gamers can get a taste of the new game. This is a simple tactic to get the gamers hooked on the new shooter from PopCap which will ultimately lead them to buy the new game. Also, with an active EA Access subscription, you get to play all the upcoming EA games a week before their official release.
You need to download the EA Access Hub app on your Xbox One. Once downloaded, you can install all the free games from the vault on your Xbox One and start enjoying the games for the whole week. Once the free week is over, you can subscribe to EA Access which costs $4.99 per month or $29.99 per year.
- Need for Speed and Unravel Available for Free in EA Access Vault - July 12, 2016
- Resident Evil 4 Coming to Xbox One This August - July 7, 2016
- Red Dead Redemption Finally Coming to Xbox One This Friday - July 5, 2016
- Xbox Live Avatars Getting Wheelchairs for Gamers with Disabilities - July 5, 2016
- How to Change Xbox One Background Easily - July 2, 2016