All new update for the Xbox One is currently rolling out to users worldwide. This new update brings minor bug fixes for the console. There are no new features or functions included in this Xbox One update but a few background bug fixes that you may not even notice. The overall performance of the Xbox One is being optimized with this minor updates.
We are still waiting for a few new features that are supposed to arrive on the Xbox One later this year. Features that include DVR for Over-the-air TV and the highly anticipated digital assistant, Cortana for the Xbox One.
The latest Xbox One update rolling out right now will bump your console’s OS version to “10.0.10586.1026 (th2_xbox_rel_1510.151217-1035) fre“. If you have still not received the update then don’t worry about it because these updates roll out in batches. You will receive yours sooner rather than later.
Follow the steps below to download and install the latest Xbox One update
1. Go to Settings.
2. Under the System tab, select Console info & updates.
3. Now choose Update console.
The update is nearly 400 MB in size so wait for it to install on your Xbox One. Once it’s finished, the console will automatically restart and you can use your console afterward.
- Need for Speed and Unravel Available for Free in EA Access Vault - July 12, 2016
- Resident Evil 4 Coming to Xbox One This August - July 7, 2016
- Red Dead Redemption Finally Coming to Xbox One This Friday - July 5, 2016
- Xbox Live Avatars Getting Wheelchairs for Gamers with Disabilities - July 5, 2016
- How to Change Xbox One Background Easily - July 2, 2016