The highly anticipated Xbox One exclusive, ReCore developed by Comcept, Keiji Inafune, and Armature Studios was touted as an Xbox exclusive. However, the Xbox Wire has revealed that’s not the case at all. ReCore is also making its way onto Windows 10 PCs.
@XboxP3 why recore is on pc ;( a lot of xbox one exclusive games go on pc…
— Tac93700 (@tac93700) January 4, 2016
One disgruntled fan on Twitter asked Phil Spencer “why the game is coming to PC? and why so many Xbox exclusives are appearing on PC” to which Phil replied that they are trying to unify Xbox and Windows 10 platforms so gamers can choose where they want to play.
@tac93700 We’ll continue to focus on Xbox One experience and bringing the Xbox experience to Win10. You can decide where you want to play.
— Phil Spencer (@XboxP3) January 4, 2016
ReCore is Coming to Windows 10
Many gamers think that Microsoft is hurting their own Xbox platform by releasing exclusives on PC as well. They think that this diminishes the overall value of Xbox One because everybody would prefer a PC and a different console like the PS4/Wii U.
What do you think?
- Need for Speed and Unravel Available for Free in EA Access Vault - July 12, 2016
- Resident Evil 4 Coming to Xbox One This August - July 7, 2016
- Red Dead Redemption Finally Coming to Xbox One This Friday - July 5, 2016
- Xbox Live Avatars Getting Wheelchairs for Gamers with Disabilities - July 5, 2016
- How to Change Xbox One Background Easily - July 2, 2016