Scalebound, the highly anticipated action-RPG by Platinum games has been delayed to 2017. Scalebound is an Xbox One exclusive being developed by the famous Platinum Games studio in Tokyo.
— PlatinumGames Inc. (@platinumgames) January 4, 2016
In a tweet to the fans, Platinum Games revealed that the game will be released somewhere around in 2017. The company explained that this extension in the release date was required in order to deliver the perfect game for the fans.
Previously, Scalebound gameplay was shown at Gamescom 2015. The game looked really good with unique new elements and dragons, however, the demo gameplay had serious framerate issues which definitely needed to be ironed out. Seems like the developers at Platinum Games realized that they needed a little bit more time to release a solid game.
We’re looking forward to getting more updates regarding this title. Stay tuned for more information and let us know what you think reagrding this decision.
- Need for Speed and Unravel Available for Free in EA Access Vault - July 12, 2016
- Resident Evil 4 Coming to Xbox One This August - July 7, 2016
- Red Dead Redemption Finally Coming to Xbox One This Friday - July 5, 2016
- Xbox Live Avatars Getting Wheelchairs for Gamers with Disabilities - July 5, 2016
- How to Change Xbox One Background Easily - July 2, 2016