The exciting 3D-platformer, Yooka-Laylee’s Toybox that is supposed to provide players with an advanced gameplay experience is delayed from the December 2015 release to an early 2016 release.
We’re not sure if early 2016 means somewhere around in January or maybe a few months later but the game has been delayed for sure. Playtonic explains in a blog post that the developers have estimated the release date to be in Q4 2015, however, due to some circumstances the release date has been pushed a bit further into 2016.
Yooka-Laylee’s Toybox Kickstarter
Yooka-Laylee’s Toybox is a Kickstarter game, exclusive to all the backers (supporters) who funded, at least, $30 to bring the game to fruition. It’s a 3D-platformer created by the same talent that helped bring Donkey Kong and Banjo-Kazooie to reality.
We’re still not sure about the exact release date of Yooka-Laylee’s Toybox but we’re certain that the developers will soon release the information. We’ll keep you posted as soon as we hear something.
- Need for Speed and Unravel Available for Free in EA Access Vault - July 12, 2016
- Resident Evil 4 Coming to Xbox One This August - July 7, 2016
- Red Dead Redemption Finally Coming to Xbox One This Friday - July 5, 2016
- Xbox Live Avatars Getting Wheelchairs for Gamers with Disabilities - July 5, 2016
- How to Change Xbox One Background Easily - July 2, 2016