Santa is arriving early for all the Xbox owners out there. You don’t have to believe in him to take advantage of the deals that are coming to the Xbox store. Good boy, bad boy, everybody gets to enjoy the biggest sale on Xbox store come December 22nd. The sale runs up till the 7th of January, so you get 17 days of the best deals and saving on your Xbox.
Xbox Sale on Top Games
You can score sweet deals on highest rated games like Halo 5: Guardians, Rise of the Tomb Raider, Rare Replay, Gears of War: Ultimate Edition, and many more.
This sale brings deals for both Xbox One and Xbox 360 owners. Gamers can save up to 60% on games. Xbox Live Gold subscribers can save an additional 10% on top of the game discounts. So, renew your Gold membership if you haven’t already.
You can also get amazing deals on the latest movies like Mission Impossible: Rogue Nation, Mad Max: Fury Road, and other movie content.
Subscribe to our mailing list and we’ll email you all the deals when they go live on the Xbox store.
- Need for Speed and Unravel Available for Free in EA Access Vault - July 12, 2016
- Resident Evil 4 Coming to Xbox One This August - July 7, 2016
- Red Dead Redemption Finally Coming to Xbox One This Friday - July 5, 2016
- Xbox Live Avatars Getting Wheelchairs for Gamers with Disabilities - July 5, 2016
- How to Change Xbox One Background Easily - July 2, 2016